Rose Bay Public School was established in July 1891 with an enrolment of 16 pupils. The School was originally located at the junction of Military Road and Old South Head Road, Rose Bay. The school's current enrolment incorporates diverse socio-economic and cultural groups.
The school community values the efforts of highly professional and committed teachers and the school's emphasis on high standards of purpose, achievement, and self-discipline.
Working together, our school community provides a safe, stimulating and supportive learning and living environment which models tolerance and fairness as well as social and values personal responsibility. We recognise the individual needs and talents of every child and provide appropriate programs to enable them to achieve their optimum potential.